The Galanz 24-inch wall oven is the perfect combination of innovative features and thoughtful design within a compact 2.3-cu. ft. capacity. True European Convection circulates heated air throughout the oven to cook food faster, and without hot spots. This wall oven allows you to Air Fry with little or no oil for healthier, crunchy fried favorites. Compared to traditional air fryers, our easy-to-clean air fry kit provides more surface area, and the increased air circulation needed to crispen chicken, shrimp, wings, French fries, and more. This wall oven features a 4-pane insulated glass door that remains cool to the touch while maintaining heat within the oven. 3 heating elements, one on the top of the oven, one in the back, and one of the bottom, provide a full 360-degree cooking experience across two chrome oven racks. Choose from 11 preset cooking options for a quick and convenient cooking experience. An aluminum alloy handle, white LED display, porcelain oven cavity, and precision knob controls provide this Galanz wall oven with a sleek finish that is perfect for any small home kitchen.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- 24-inch wall oven
- 2.3-cu. ft. oven capacity
- Ultimate cooking versatility: True European Convection Oven, TotalFry 360 Technology
- True European Convection cooks food faster, and more evenly without hot spots
- TotalFry 360 technology creates crispy foods with little to no oil
- 11 preset cooking programs: Surround, TotalFry 360, Convection Bake, Bake, Convection Broil, Pizza, Roast, Keep Warm, Defrost, Max Broil, Turbo
- Keep Warm option maintains the temperature of your food without overcooking
- 4-layer insulated glass door stays cool to the touch and keeps heat inside the oven
- Aluminum alloy handle is sleek and durable
- Stainless steel oven cavity is easy to clean
- Easy-to-use precision knob program, time, and temperature controls
- Easy-to-read white LED display
- 1-year warranty
||Stainless Steel/ Black with Stainless Steel/ Black
||2.3 Cu. Ft.
||White LED Display
||Surround, TotalFry 360?, Convection Bake, Bake, Convection Broil, Pizza, Roast, Keep Warm, Defrost, Max Broil, Turbo
||208V/ 240V; 60Hz
|Rated Microwave Power Output
||2600W (208V), 3400W (240V)
||California Prop 65
Single Wall Oven
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.